Style, durability, affordability, ease of maintenance & the variety of options are the top reasons so many people have chosen laminate flooring for their homes & businesses.
Laminate flooring (in planks or tiles) is available in a vast array of styles, colors & textures so you can create exactly the 'look' you want.
From classic wood (cherry, oak, maple, distressed, reclaimed, etc.) to 'natural stone' and almost anything in between - it's been replicated in laminate at a fraction of the cost.
Need more reasons to choose laminate?
Laminates are --
• Durable – for high-traffic areas and homes with kids and/or pets
• Fade & stain resistant
• Easy to maintain
• Dent & impact resistance – heavy impact can ‘break’ regular tiles or dent wood floors – laminate is resistant to both
• Can be installed almost anywhere – over concrete, wood subfloors or an existing floor.
• Easier to remove and replace – either the entire floor OR a plank or tile that might be damaged.
• Easier to clean – no groves or grout lines of tile flooring. Simple damp mopping or cleaning with laminate cleaner and your floor will stay beautiful for years.
Proper installation is important - we have the best installers in the Capital Region to make sure the job is done right!
Come in to learn more (or call 518 943-1968 to set up an appointment) and see if laminate flooring works for your space.
Some of the fine laminate flooring brands we carry:
Quick•Step, Tarkett, Formica, Mannington